Wednesday 8 March 2017

The Park

I had just moved into a new house, 

"Why don't you go to the new park? It's only a few blocks away," my mom told me.

I had listened to my mom’s advice and went to the new park just as I walked beside a statue, it was a hand around a beautiful mossy oak tree.  I stopped and thought about it.  To me, it had looked as God is taking this beautiful oak tree because us, humans do not care about trees.  We do not even think once before wasting paper.  If we do not think for our earth who else will?    

I was very sad and I had left that park with determination to make a change.


2 comments:

  1. I think your first paragraph should be like this, 'I had just moved into a new house. (new paragraph) "Why don't you go to the new park? It's only a few blocks away," my mom told me.'

    ReplyDelete