Friday 17 March 2017

Bonus Week


The Mistake      



I was not really a type of guy that would care if I come last but when it comes to track and field sports I hate to come last.  Lately, I have been coming last and I do not know why.  It does not really feel as well as coming first or second last.

                                                                                

                I had to know what I was doing wrong which results in me coming last.  I went to a beautiful track in a park and tried re-enacting what I did at one of my races, in which I did not come first.



                I had learned why I am always last, it was because I never really griped my foot to the ground.  So that is why I am always last. 



                Now I have mastered gripping my foot to the ground and I tend to come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment