Monday 20 March 2017

Bonus Week #2


The Piece



I quickly walked home from school on a rainy and gloomy Thursday.  I had eaten a snack and now it was time to do my homework.



I picked up my bag and went up the stairs to my study room, where I would usually do my homework.  I walked in and it was a mess, tiny little Lego pieces and pencils on the floor.  No one was home, my mom and dad were at work and my grandmother took my younger sister to the doctor.  I just assumed that my younger sister might have played with some Lego pieces when I was at school.



I thought to do my homework first and then clean up the mess, just as I was walking to the desk, “Ouch!” I groaned in pain.  I had stepped on a tiny Lego piece, but how can something so tiny hurt.  I was really surprised, I had just expected it to be a pinch but this was way worse. 



I laughed and thought that you should never underestimate if a thing is small or big.  I did my homework and cleaned up the mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment